Succinate Dehydrogenase Database
Gene Expression Omnibus
- A useful database for providing up-to-date information about identified mutations of succinate dehydrogenase (SDH) subunit genes from
Leiden University Medical Center.
Pheochromocytoma Gene Expression Profiles
- Database of gene expression data from NCBI. Includes a definable search by different characteristics. Data sets include: Dahia et al
PLOS Genet 2005 (accession number GSE2841).
The Gene Ontology Project
- (requires registration for access) Data sets include: Dahia et al PLOS Genet 2005, Jain et al (named on this database "Jain_Endocrine) Cancer Res 2004/06/01
The Broad Institute Connectivity Map Project
- The Gene Ontology project provides a controlled vocabulary to describe gene and gene product attributes in any organism.
- (Requires registration) The project aims to generate a detailed map that links gene patterns associated with disease to corresponding patterns produced by genetic manipulations and drug candidates. The Connectivity Map is the most comprehensive effort yet for using genomics in a drug-discovery framework. One of the Connectivity Map's unique features is that it allows researchers to screen compounds against genomewide disease signatures, rather than a pre-selected set of target genes. Drugs are paired with diseases using sophisticated pattern-matching methods with a high level of resolution and
Copyright 2006 Pressor.org © All Right Reserved